Serial to Ethernet Connector doesn’t matter how many serial ports you have: with Serial to Ethernet Connector. Your computer can have dozens of serial ports with serial devices connected to it. Even if the shared COM port device is physically in the other part of the world you will be able to access. It as if it was connected to your computer. When the attached serial port device sends communication data. It is actually transmitted over the TCP/IP network and back from the network to your serial device.
You can also like Content Grabber Premium 2.44.4 + Key! [Latest]
You can redirect input/output data from the local real or virtual serial port using UDP/IP as a transport protocol. This type of connection does not require SEC presence on the remote side as well. Besides, in this way you can broadcast all serial data over your local network. Serial to Ethernet Connector lets you select data transmission protocol, which will be used for connection: RAW data transmission algorithm or Telnet (RFC 2217) protocol.
Serial to Ethernet Connector 7.1.876 Full features list:
– Share your serial ports and devices with others over TCP/IP network
– Both TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols are supported
– Easily connect to remote computer using TCP/IP Telnet protocol, with the RFC 2217 Telnet extensions for COM Port Control
– Share an unlimited number of serial ports simultaneously for remote connections
– No limitation on the quantity of virtual serial ports or connections created (except your system resources)
– Manage port signal lines states in connections
– Verify connection’s integrity by using “send the command to keep a connection alive” feature
– Ability to send data on a certain event (when the block of data reaches a certain size, on receiving special char and on certain timeouts)
– Serial port names are not restricted to COMxx only and may have virtually any name