MP3 Toolkit may be a powerful Windows app includes an MP3 converter, CD ripper, tag editor, MP3 cutter, MP3 merger and MP3 recorder for users WHO need to handle MP3 files easier.
Besides normal MP3 format, MP3 Toolkit supports most of common audio & video formats like WMA, WMV, MP4, WAV, OGG, FLV, MOV, M4P, M4A and a lot of, additionally supports top quality audio like FLAC and APE. With MP3 Toolkit, you’re able to convert, cut, merge, rip and record MP3.
You can use MP3 Toolkit to convert audio to mobile devices, create ringtones, fix tag data, rip CD, record sound or merge audio items to an entire MP3 file.
- MP3 converter
• You’ll be able to convert audio file formats between normal MP3 audio and WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC and a lot of. It may also extract the audio stream from common video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI etc.
- CD to MP3 murderer
• The CD contains audio tracks (.cda) files that can not be derived to use directly. CD to MP3 Ripper can assist you to tear the audio from CD to MP3, WMA, APE or WAV for common players.
- MP3 Tag Editor
• With this program, you may be able to edit MP3 tag data in batch mode. It supports all ID3v1 and ID3v2 versions. Also, the editor can permit you to edit album photos and lyrics.
- MP3 Merger
• Got some cool audio elements to mix? MP3 Merger will merge & combine your many FLAC, MP3, OGG and WAV audio files to an entire single audio file.
- MP3 Cutter
• Mistreatment MP3 Cutter to form ringtones may be a good selection. It will cut a selected time audio piece from a song. It conjointly has the power to cut a section of music from a video file or a movie.
- MP3 Recorder
• It permits you to record any sound from your microphone on to standard MP3 format, and no length limitation. If your sound card supports analog, you’ll be able to record the streaming audio additionally.
- Title: MP3 Toolkit v1.2.1
- Developer: MP3 Toolkit
- License: software
- Language: English
- OS: Windows