Looking for a whole answer to edit PDF documents? Then our fresh software Master PDF Editor is strictly what you need! With this easy-to-use and value efficient application you’ll be able to produce, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with simply a number of clicks. Our strong and made set of options includes the complete support of PDF and XPS files, import/export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, changing XPS into PDF, and 128-bit encryption.
You can additionally add varied controls like buttons, text fields, checkboxes and a lot of, also as implement event handlers for predefined user actions like pressing, clicking, hovering, and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note, also as increased editing capabilities packed within the strikeout, Underline, and Highlight functions can build your work easier than ever.
- Fixed problems with hotkeys, particularly for Unity desktop in Ubuntu.
- Fixed problems with OCR, together with problems with languages installation.
- Mounted alternative problems.
- Edit PDF text, pictures, and pages with full editing options
- Produce new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or defend PDF files using 128-bit encoding.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats as well as
- BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA kind support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Adding a digital signature and language PDF Documents.
- Quick and easy PDF forms filled out.
- Dynamic font attributes (size, family, color etc).