Ashampoo UnInstaller could be a program that comes full of many clever tools for fully removing installed applications from your hard drive.
The interface of the software has clean parts and is simple to navigate through.
So, you’ll be able to read a listing of all presently installed programs on your computer, available log files, also as the register, file and system changes.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to delete a log file and access “Observation Options” to see out the register, drives and system files, also as produce a file exclusion list.
In addition, you’ll be able to load a log file, install a removed program, save this configuration and build a comparison log.
But you’ll be able to additionally install a new program and keep a log file of the installation method as a result of this helps you fully remove the respecting application later on, by comparison, the initial and current registration status.
Moreover, you’ll be able to compare 2 configurations, print the report, perform a defrag on the hard drive, clean the register, also as remove junk data (e.g. invalid links, empty folders, duplicates, worker files), clear net tracks, undelete files and use a file device.
Plus, you’ll be able to manage to restore points, services, fonts and net mortal add-ons, backup files and folders, check for invalid installation entries, and more.
Ashampoo UnInstaller includes a complete help file with snapshots for beginners, together with short descriptions displayed on the interface for each major feature. It uses a moderate quantity of system resources and didn’t freeze or crash during our tests. we suggest it to all user levels. you’ll be able to additionally download Revo Uninstaller Pro
• Dynamic: No performance impairments due to innovative time period monitoring
• Intelligent: only records modifications caused by installers
• Background Guard: acknowledges common setup routines and automatically triggers UnInstaller
• Uninstallation: automatic uninstall routines for optimum performance in several situations
• Nested Setups Detection: Auto-recognition of embedded setup routines
• register Filter: Disregards common Windows register changes
• information Bar: Dynamically provides details on any modifications created by setups
• Logfiles: Separate logfiles leave separate uninstallation for nested setups
• Integration: Seamless Windows integration through Windows’ system context menu
• Tools: quite 12 extra tools to optimize and maintain your Windows machine
Title: Ashampoo UnInstaller v7.00.10
Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG